Take the American Philanthropic fundraising survey to know how your organization is performing right now! This is the most useful information as you plan for future growth.
Many nonprofits wonder how their development programs compare to those of their peers and what they can do to imitate the highest performing organizations in their sector. To help nonprofits measure their performance against their peers, and most importantly, their highest-performing peers, American Philanthropic is conducting another fundraising survey that helps nonprofits answer these pivotal questions:
- Which development variables are most highly correlated with organizational success?
- What results are nonprofit groups getting in various areas of fundraising versus their investment?
- Where do these nonprofits stand relative to each other?
- How do their fundraising numbers compare to those of similarly sized groups?
- How do fundraising numbers compare to other organizations operating in a similar sphere?
The survey touches on every area of fundraising such as direct mail, foundations, planned giving, digital fundraising, and donor retention, among other areas.
To encourage fundraisers to participate, American Philanthropic is offering the following incentives:
- $100 Amazon gift cards to the first 10 organizations that complete the survey;
- Automatic entry into a random drawing for a $500 Amazon gift card;
- Free 30-minute fundraising consultation with an American Philanthropic consultant;
- Chance to win a seat at an American Philanthropic fundraising training – a $3,000 value; and
- Free digital copy of the report.
The deadline to take the survey is October 31st, 2021!